Friday, September 16, 2011

HHC

Well, I didn't class up last Monday. The PT cutoff was 290 and I scored a 281 (out of 300). It was the highest cutoff in OCS history so I can't feel too bad for myself. I'm stuck here for three weeks until the next class starts at which point I should score a 300. We PT and practice tug-o-war here at HHC:












It could be a lot worse (ie stuck in holding at Ft Jackson), but it's still really boring. I'll post my address later although I will have access to email throughout the course.

Location:Ft Benning GA

2 comments:

  1. Those reflector vests seem really important. I was worried the other side of the rope might not be able to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wear them with our PT uniforms. The Army goes to great lengths to make sure its property doesn't get damaged.

    ReplyDelete